March 20, 2018

Filing Appeals

Question: How do I determine if my current property tax assessments are excessive?

Answer: Ask yourself, can we sell the property today for an amount equal to or greater than our current tax assessment? If yes, then your assessed values are probably not excessive. If NO, then you may benefit greatly from our service.

RPC will review your tax assessments at no charge and provide our opinion of your property tax refund opportunities.

To insure your property is not over assessed, please click for a No Cost Tax Assessment Review or give us a call toll free at 800-540-3900 today.

If we believe you are over assessed, we will appeal the assessed value to the county assessment appeals board and obtain the largest property tax refund available.

For supplemental or escape assessments, we must file your application within 60 days of the date on the tax notice.

Do not delay as we must file an Application for Changed Assessment with the appropriate county clerk, and our application must be filed timely in order to be valid and for the clerk to schedule an appeals hearing.

The sooner we start the process, the sooner you will benefit from reduced property taxes.

Click here for a no cost review of your property tax assessments