Tax Assessment Appeals: To Appeal or Not to Appeal? That is the Question!
On September 20th, join Ken Sullivan, President and Founder of RPC Property Tax Advisors, for an IREM Competitive Edge Workshop!
– History of tax assessments
– Property tax events calendar
– Assessment appeals
– Ownership transfers
– New construction
– Business and personal property
Founded in 1989, RPC has spent the last 29 years build- ing the financial services firm specializing in commercial real estate and business property (FF&E) tax appeals. In addition to helping drive RPC’s growth, Ken establishes and nurtures valuable working relationships with the various county assessors and assessment appeal boards.
Amenities Center, Eastgate
9540 Towne Centre Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
– CPM/Candidate/ Associate/ARM Members/ Employees of AMO firms and Friends of IREM: $15
– Non-Members: $25
– Reservations must be paid in advance
– Full refunds are available for cancellations prior to September 17th
Register today at iremsd.org